In this upcoming new year, let us join together in wishing for world peace.
To make this wish come true, we need to first gain peaceful coexistence with animals who live on earth. Through compassion shown to animals, humans can ultimately achieve empathy with each other.
Traditionally at the beginning of every year, people set a new year resolution and then try to strive towards those goals.
So let’s make environmental protection and animal rights our 2020 resolutions.
The following are major contributors to reducing our carbon footprint on the environment:
* Become Vegetarian and procure your food without harming animals. Traditional factory cow breeding is one of the world’s leading causes for greenhouse gases
* Don’t stay silent on animal abuse anywhere in the world
* Buy and consume less
* Buy local products and produce
*Minimize plastic consumption
* Repair clothing, shoes, and items which are repairable, rather than throw them away
* Reduce waste, garbage, and recycle more
* Put pressure on governments to replace fossil fuels with renewable energy
* Focus on informing those around us about the environment and animal rights
May we see a positive change in the world in 2020
Happy New Year