07 June 2011
The list below includes some of the items that are needed at the shelter.
Please help us in providing them… Every one can help based on their own ability.
If you live outside of Iran and some of these items are not possible to be sent through your friends traveling back home, then you can always email us and we’ll let you know how you can help financially (as paypal is no longer an option)
We suggest for expensive items such as a vehicle for a few people to involve their friends and family to raise the funds. The old truck is in terribly bad shape and replacing it is one of our most serious needs.
Dear supporters who are in Iran can contact Golnaz Ghodrati at 0912-3092923, or Ali Saani at 0912-550-4590
Outside of Iran please use the following contacts:
Vafa Shelter : firstname.lastname@example.org
Farah Ravon: email@example.com
Fatemeh Motamedi 1-647-346-1030
- Vehicle, (preferably a mazda or similar Pick-up truck)
- Disinfectants such as Halamid or Germiside.
- Cleaning material such as Whitex, and plastic gloves.
- Common medicines, vitamins, serum and needles.
- Treatment kits for Parvo and Distemper.
- Surgical table and drawers.
- A monitor and Autoclave for the shelter’s surgery room.
- Animal & Vet Weighing scale
- Large dog crates for recovery room
- Welding equipment.
- 3-6 thousand liter barrels for storing fuel or water.
- Filter for air conditioning unit.
- Water hose.
- 300 meters of heavy duty electrical cable in order to bring electricity to the water well.
- Digital Camera
- Color printer
- A cell phone for the workers at the shelter in order to keep in touch at all times.
- Brushes for dogs.
- Sheer for trimming dog fur.
- Tents to provide shade, and cement pipes
- Cardboard boxes, towels and blankets.
- Laminating Unit to laminate membership cards or small posters for signage
- Tug toys . Chew toys.
Grateful for your attention,
Vafa Animal Shelter